10
Loanyears
40%first installment
7%rate
3
Installmentyears
30%first installment
Similar property
By price
Studio in elite complex by the sea
apartments
41 900 GBP
Studio in elite complex by the sea
52 m2
Famagusta, Iskele
By area
2+1 Apartments in a complex with developed infrastructure
apartments
52 000 GBP
In the same region
Villa on the first line!
villas
650 000 GBP
Villa on the first line!
270 m2
Kyrenia/Girne, Bahceli
view full list
To the sea: 2km
communal
studio
Сlosed area: 44 m2

       New modern apartment complex in the greenest part of the island - Bahcheli. A wonderful place for a summer vacation with a family or for wintering in a very mild climate, where, in principle, there is no subzero temperature and does not exist. The landscapes around the complex are mesmerizing, on the one hand the Mediterranean Sea, and on the other the Cyprus mountain range and forests. You will definitely not get bored, because the complex has a tennis court, several pools for each block of the complex and a large communal pool.          The territory is completely surrounded by greenery and tranquility. A restaurant and a small hotel for guests and visitors will be very convenient for a large family on vacation. 
It's just a couple of minutes walk to the sea, and 25 minutes to the city by car, supermarkets with everything you need are just a few minutes by car. Another plus of this area is that there are a lot of first-class restaurants with European cuisine and picturesque views. 
          For fans of elite sports, the golf club will be an ideal place to improve their skills, and yachting can become your new elite hobby, because this area is well developed on the island. This complex is a quiet and peaceful place for those who like to relax and reboot. 
A modern complex suitable for any budget, the prices are very loyal for such a superb location. It is very profitable to invest during the construction phase, since with the raising of the foundation and the transition of the construction stages, prices will undoubtedly increase. 
Also, renting out your apartment will bring good returns in the future. 
Top quality building materials.The price of the apartment includes a built-in kitchen with a work surface, plumbing in the bathrooms. Private parking spaces near the house. 
 
This project includes: 

Payment plan: 
30% down payment 
70% interest-free installments until the end of construction 
Or 
40% down payment  the rest of 60% can be borrowed with a bank rate of 7% per annum 
 
Construction start in November 2021 
Construction end November 2024

Make offer
  • Number1338
  • To the sea2km
  • Сlosed area44 m2
  • Region Kyrenia/Girne, Bahceli
  • Condition of the propertyunder construction
  • Plumbingimproved
  • Kitchenluxury
  • Windowsaluminium
  • Floor coveringceramic tile
  • Flooring2
  • Floor1
  • Finishingluxury
  • Swimming poolyes
  • WC1
  • Locationfoothills
  • Number of Rooms1
INFORMATION FOR OUR BUYERS
Here you will find everything about life in Northern Cyprus, purchase of the inimitable, customer reviews, obtaining residence permits, legal nuances, how to fly. All you wanted to know about, but were afraid to ask :)
More properties
One-bedroom apartment in a complex near Long Beach
apartments
69 500 GBP
58 420 GBP