Townhouses and villas in a convenient area for living in Lapta. A very popular area among the British and foreigners. Many cafes and authentic restaurants are found at every step. Beautiful manicured beaches with sunbeds and beach cafes will add to your life the feeling of a summer resort. Most of the guests choose this area because of the best English school for further education of children. Also, the availability of housing makes it possible to obtain a residence permit. With the opening of a new four-lane road, this area has become very popular among investors, real estate prices are rising before our eyes.
Characteristics of villas and townhouses
- The buildings are reinforced concrete framing and will use project defined grades of concrete and steel and will be constructed using deep foundation systems.
- The outer walls will be made of 25 cm thick bricks. The inner walls will be made of 10 cm thick brickwork.
- Internal and external reinforced concrete parts and partition will be made using 3d hand plaster, after rough plaster is done inside, plaster, rough plaster and satin plaster will be applied to prepare it for painting.
- On the outside, a grainy acrylic-based facade paint with the addition of silicone will be used. Interior paints will be water based.
- The apartment will have drywall.
- The false ceiling will be made by using a hidden lighting system in the living room and kitchen area.
- Roofs, terraces, wet floors and foundations will be fully elastic electrically insulated.
- The entrance doors of the villa will be made of MDF laminated steel with increased security.
- Each villa will have its own water and electricity meter, subscriptions will be made by the buyer.
- The interior doors of the villas will be US press doors.
- Windows and sliding doors will be insulated with black aluminum, comfortable glass will be used.
- All bedrooms will have tall wardrobes.
- The kitchen cabinets will be made of MDF with a coated top as a countertop.
- All sockets to be used in residential buildings must be earthed and childproof. Legrand and/or Schneider and/or Viko and/or similar products. The switch panel system will be provided by Legrand and/or Schneider and/or Viko and/or similar brands.
- The flooring in the bedroom will be made of laminated parquet or, optionally, of ceramic tiles.
- Vitra and/or Seranit and/or Çanakkale and/or equivalent products will be used on the floors of living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms and halls in accordance with TSE standards.
- A bell button will be installed next to the door of the apartment.
- The entrance and parking will be covered with parquet 5x10.
- Domestic pipes for rainwater will be made
- Drinking water in the houses will be supplied from the city network. Each villa will have a one tonne water tank and there will be solar power on the roof. The water supply system will be hydrophore
- There will be Artema and/or E.C.A and/or SEREL and/or PUNTA and/or similar brand products as sanitary ware in bathrooms, toilets and kitchens.
- The bathroom cabinets to be used in the bathrooms will be made of MDF.
Townhouse in this project (click)
1. Upon signing the contract ................................: 35%
2. After completion of concrete work ...............: 25%
3. After completion of brick and plaster work..: %20
4. When handing over the key............................................... ...........: %15
5. When transferring a title deed..............................: %5
Completion of construction December 2024
- To the sea500m
- Сlosed area190 m2
- Plot of land560 m2
- Region Kyrenia/Girne, Lapta
- Condition of the propertyunder construction
- Floor coveringceramic tile,other
- Locationsea side
- Number of Rooms3+1